Wear Repair (formerly Snair Repairs) is a long established locally owned clothing alteration and repair business, which has been under new management since October 2014, and has undergone a complete refurbishment.
Located in vibrant Fryers Street in the heart of Shepparton’s café precinct, the business is staffed by experienced, highly competent seamstresses, who for many years have performed quality work altering and repairing all types of men’s, women’s and children’s clothing for local residents and local businesses – and Wear Repair has ensured that it has the right equipment to enable each job to be done efficiently and well.
Wear Repair takes great pride in the quality of its workmanship and its friendly and efficient service. Some of the services it can provide include:
• Pants, skirts, dresses, sleeves, straps lengthened or shortened
• Zips repaired or replaced
• Damaged garments repaired
• Clothing re-sized to fit perfectly
• Bridal and formal wear altered or repaired
• School and staff uniforms altered or repaired
• Logos sewn on
• Loose buttons stitched or new ones fitted
• Leather garments repaired or altered
• Cushions made or repaired
• Dry cleaning available
So if you’ve bought something new but it’s not quite right, or an old favourite doesn’t fit perfectly any more or is in need of repair, don’t throw it out – bring it in and we’ll make it fit and prolong it’s life.