As the Goulburn Valley’s most experienced private provider of hearing services, Goulburn Valley Hearing Clinic has been caring for the Goulburn Valley’s community since 1987.
Specialising in the latest technology hearing devices, Goulburn Valley Hearing Clinic is accredited to provide free hearing services – including free hearing aids – to eligible pensioners and veterans (DVA) under the Australian Government Hearing Services Program.
Goulburn Valley Hearing Clinic:
• Is an approved Service Provider for the Office of Hearing Services
• Is the contracted service-provider for Clinical Audiology Services at Goulburn Valley Health in Shepparton
• Is a “permanent site” and open 5 days a week.
Lindsay Symons (MSc DipAud FAAA MAudSA – CC), Elizabeth Webster (BSpPath MAud MAudSA – CC), Belinda Schmedje (BAppSc DipAud MAudSA – CC) and Wade Gregory (BMus (Hons) MAudSt, MAudSA – CC) are university-qualified audiologists who provide client-centred care, with special interests in:
– Dispensing state-of-the-art, computer-programmable digital hearing aids from the world’s leading manufacturers
– Audiological assessments, including Evoked Response Audiometry
– Newborn hearing screening and diagnostic assessments
– Industrial hearing screening, air pilot licence and pre-employment tests
To make an appointment for a professional assessment of your hearing, phone (03) 5821 6600
So rather than struggling to hear, give GV Hearing Clinic a call and ask us how we can help you hear better.
Proud sponsors of our local Goulburn Valley Bowls.